With gentle removal and cleaning after each use, you can expect the lashes to last for up to 20 uses.
To attach Lash Europe false eyelashes, follow these steps:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly.
2. Gently remove the lashes from the packaging and trim the length if necessary.
3. Apply a thin strip of eyelash adhesive along the base of the lashes.
4. Allow the adhesive to dry slightly to become tacky.
5. Place the lashes along the upper edge of your eyelid, from the inner to the outer corner.
6. Gently press to secure the lashes.
7. Allow the lashes to dry completely.
8. Complete your eye makeup look as desired.
Practice will help you master the technique for a perfect application. Be careful when removing the lashes to avoid damaging your natural lashes and eyelids.
Note: Adhesive is sold separately.
Are you missing your favorite Lash Europe product? It's possible that the product has been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock. If you have a strong desire to order a specific variant, please contact customer service.